mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Expat. Enjoy the turkey dinner. I didn't have to cook this year since we went to my sister's house. It was kind of nice but I do enjoy doing it so it doesn't quite feel like the holidays this year. Having my son gone is kind of making me scrooge like as well.

I guess I should start the laundry and do my morning stuff to get me moving.

I was going to make a photobook for my parents with my son's pictures and didn't get it done last night. I got the pictures all uploaded to snapfish but didn't get the book made. I missed the black friday special, but I see this morning they have a 70% off deal on the books through the 28th so I hope to get this done yet this weekend.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was in the Plymouth Walmart around 1pm Thursday and there were more workers than shoppers. They had the isles lined with sale items covered with plastic and guarded by the employees. They would let you get the stuff until I think 6pm.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was in the Plymouth Walmart around 1pm Thursday and there were more workers than shoppers. They had the isles lined with sale items covered with plastic and guarded by the employees. They would let you get the stuff until I think 6pm.

We were at our local Walmart (looking for flea control medss) last night about 8:30. The Black Friday rush was over and there were way more workers than shoppers...I was surpprised they still had a bunch of $250 HP laptops left.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wife ordered her Frontline flea control stuff off of Ebay (she always does) but I think she got a chinese knock off instead...Last months application didn't work...

Gonna try Advantage II this time (and NOT buying it from EBay) and Walmart doesn't carry it...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning Expat. Enjoy the turkey dinner. I didn't have to cook this year since we went to my sister's house. It was kind of nice but I do enjoy doing it so it doesn't quite feel like the holidays this year. Having my son gone is kind of making me scrooge like as well.

I guess I should start the laundry and do my morning stuff to get me moving.

I was going to make a photobook for my parents with my son's pictures and didn't get it done last night. I got the pictures all uploaded to snapfish but didn't get the book made. I missed the black friday special, but I see this morning they have a 70% off deal on the books through the 28th so I hope to get this done yet this weekend.
    Thanks. We have been cooking off and on since about 7:30 this morning

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom