Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have to create a marketing trifold for a new customer today...It's about 2/3 done, then I ran out of things to say.....:xmad:

I guess I'll do a couple more paragraphs and then throw in some pictures.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep, the media will not let Trump have a victory, however small.

trust me, I am ecstatic for Carrier, I realize he didn't save all those jobs. I realize more than that man who did the story, he didn't save Rexnord jobs either.

I am angry that Rexnord didn't see Trump, but I know he can't save everyone, as evident by Carrier not saving all the jobs. I am angry that the US has made it so hard for companies to do business here that the hubby has lost 3 jobs now to outsourcing or flat out moves.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's also very frustrating how the media spins it. They love to say how many jobs Obummer has created. They fail to mention they are all low paying service jobs.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I feel like a :fogey:

Had to get up at 6am to use the bathroom and couldn't fall back asleep. Before you know it I'll be waking up at 4am, having dinner at 4pm and going to bed at 730

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's also very frustrating how the media spins it. They love to say how many jobs Obummer has created. They fail to mention they are all low paying service jobs.

there is a video floating around of Obama that he's saying something about the jobs moving already being gone, there is nothing that can be done. Now we have to train for the new jobs that will be created. Umm Hello, they were lost and you didn't do a damn thing to stop them.
    and yes, let's get in to the low paying service jobs. Seriously, it's not a living wage. Even with both parents working, it isn't living. We've been fortunate that he has had jobs that pay decent, that give us a decent living.
    Oh I am furious now. All I have been seeing all morning on the news is Carrier, and I still see our income gong south.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    While saving the Carrier jobs was a very good thing it is still just a drop in the bucket. We've been basically trading good manufacturing jobs for unskilled laborers we can't employ for many years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom