Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Apparently I can stop hopping for my package to arrive ... :(

That thing will remain a mystery.

The CIA intercepted it......It is to make your job harder....We all know that your a French Spy trying to steal the recipe for the famous Indiana Tenderloins....

You'll take my Tenderloin from my cold dead hands......(insert evil laugh)....

Seriously, I'll bet someone in the Postal Service stole it...What other explanation is there??

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The CIA intercepted it......It is to make your job harder....We all know that your a French Spy trying to steal the recipe for the famous Indiana Tenderloins....

You'll take my Tenderloin from my cold dead hands......(insert evil laugh)....

Seriously, I'll bet someone in the Postal Service stole it...What other explanation is there??

No idea.The weird thing is that the company is now saying they can't ship it because of the lithium batteries.
    Apparently you can't ship those via air mail anymore, even though I read that you just can't transport those in passenger aircrafts anymore, only cargo planes.

I think it's a new regulation, I travelled with lots of lithium batteries for my flashlights and cameras before, all in my carry on bag. :dunno:

Lithium_Battery.jpg

Some companies ship them as long as you have a warning label on the package.

label.jpg

But they shipped it the first time.The tracking system shows it landed in Paris.
    I thought they would send another one since it's been 3 months and I still have no idea where it is but apparently they're just going to refund it.

I don't think it has been seized by French customs, there's nothing illegal in it (just a flashlight with a few batteries).

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Kind of surprised that they made you make the trip on such a short week...

We would be about done here if they would quit pulling the drill rig out.
    The were here 1/2 a day today...been like that for a month.
    16 services to do here, 2000 ft of main and 50 services down the road and cant keep a drill

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was on a Southwest flight very recently, they are still making announcements that Samsung Note 7's are prohibited from flights, even if turned off...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, the last two or three cameras the wife has bought have had lithium batteries....Never had an issue taking them on planes....

All cellphones and laptops have lithium batteries too, you still can take those on plane.
    I don't know why you couldn't ship them. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom