mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just passing through. My son is in Belgrade, Serbia. Apparently, he has lined up some volunteer work at the hostel where he is staying...he works in exchange for housing and breakfast. Not sure what he is supposed to do, but that is the plan. He said there were several on the train trying to cross the border without passports so his only got a passing glance and stamped without anyone counting how many days he had been in the Schengen area so no fines or trouble for overstaying his visa.

My daughter is having a Pampered Chef party today and plans to start selling it so I need to get supper in the crockpot before I leave. I have no idea what I want to make, but something needs to go in the crock pot so I guess I am off to figure it out.

Just wanted to say good morning. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nothing in the freezer looked good for doing something in the crock pot. That's just sad really. I would do leftovers but I think I should save those for tomorrow night.

I got ground beef out to thaw...now to figure out what to do with it.

I think I have been in that laundromat once hanging up flyers for something, DB....pretty empty place. I don't even remember why I was there, but I remember finding it for some reason.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Nothing in the freezer looked good for doing something in the crock pot. That's just sad really. I would do leftovers but I think I should save those for tomorrow night.

I got ground beef out to thaw...now to figure out what to do with it.

I think I have been in that laundromat once hanging up flyers for something, DB....pretty empty place. I don't even remember why I was there, but I remember finding it for some reason.

Hamburger helper!

It is. Half the machines a broke down.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hamburger helper!

It is. Half the machines a broke down.

I never buy those mixes. We ate that a LOT as kids and I haven't had it since. Hubby doesn't like one pot meals very much....he gets cranky if I make casseroles/one pot recipes too often. He really is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I guess if I get home early enough, I can throw a meat loaf in the oven with baked potatoes and some acorn squash. Otherwise, I'll just do burgers with it.

He is pickier than he claims to be.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I found my receipt for my pots and pans I bought at a Pampered Chef party ten years ago....I was pretty sure I kept it because they have a lifetime warranty and were fairly expensive. I got them at half price for being a host. Dang...looked them up and a new set is $800 for what I have. Mine are scratched up and no longer non stick in spite of only using their nonstick utensils and hand washing. We'll see how good that warranty is today when I take them to the consultant to see about getting them replaced. I may have to pay shipping but I'm okay with that.

Trying to remember what else I needed to take....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Time for me to head out to the party. I was trying to find the warranty info online for the pots and pans. This could get interesting. It seems that PC has changed the terms of their lifetime warranty....these things always seem to happen to me. I may end up dealing with the company directly based on what I am reading....and it may not be pretty. :laugh:

I somehow ended up finding and having access to a thread in their forum that is just for their consultants. Very frank discussion about the issues with returning/replacing these items and how "normal wear and tear" is not covered...what the heck is lifetime warranty if normal use causing the nonstick finish to go away isn't covered??? Apparently their lifetime warranty is not truly for anyone's lifetime. :ugh:

Oh well....away I go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom