Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay guys, 'splain to me how 2 almost identical trucks ride so differently.
    I have made 2 trips to Pittsburgh in the past month or so. 1st time had a brand new F150 XLT 4x4....It rode very well.
    This week I have another 2016 F150 XLT, but 2 wheel drive. The ride in this truck sucks...I felt every bump on I-70 coming and going....Neck is not happy.

I wouldn't think there would be that much difference in the ride between the 2 trucks, but there is a noticeable difference.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Okay guys, 'splain to me how 2 almost identical trucks ride so differently.
    I have made 2 trips to Pittsburgh in the past month or so. 1st time had a brand new F150 XLT 4x4....It rode very well.
    This week I have another 2016 F150 XLT, but 2 wheel drive. The ride in this truck sucks...I felt every bump on I-70 coming and going....Neck is not happy.

I wouldn't think there would be that much difference in the ride between the 2 trucks, but there is a noticeable difference.
    Tires? Load?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like you had a productive trip.

Semi-productive.
    Main reason for this trip was to try a new recipe for a customer. The extruder I needed to use this morning had a serious breakdown last night. Two weeks out of action...So I'll have to go back over the 1st week in December to test.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm getting new learning experience at work. I have to sell (beg) for a new pier with our development department tomorrow morning. I still don't have much of an idea as to what I am doing. I have it priced out and made a rendering of the pier but the wording as to why we need is hard for me. I was told I cant use "Because the old one sucks donkey dick".

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Semi-productive.
    Main reason for this trip was to try a new recipe for a customer. The extruder I needed to use this morning had a serious breakdown last night. Two weeks out of action...So I'll have to go back over the 1st week in December to test.
    That sucks.

I'm getting new learning experience at work. I have to sell (beg) for a new pier with our development department tomorrow morning. I still don't have much of an idea as to what I am doing. I have it priced out and made a rendering of the pier but the wording as to why we need is hard for me. I was told I cant use "Because the old one sucks donkey dick".
    You'll be alright.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

First, tell of the pain and problems that you are having with the current set up. How many man hours are wasted on the old pier.
    Explain the features and benefits of the new pier. Will it require less maintenance??
    Close the deal....ASK FOR THE ORDER (Or in your case, permission to issue the P/O)...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom