Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    laundry, yuck

It was truly yuck...and unplanned. The idiots that threw the freezer on our property moved it but left behind the disgusting contents...rotting meat and packages that the dogs got into and scattered around. I missed it because it apparently had been in the weeds so today, I got to pick it up. I had gloves on and double bagged it cause it smelled so awful, but I got some on my sweater. That HAD to be washed.

Pigs....absolute pigs. The deputy finally called me back today to see if the trash was picked up but got my voicemail. Of course, I had to leave him a voice mail when I called him back.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It was truly yuck...and unplanned. The idiots that threw the freezer on our property moved it but left behind the disgusting contents...rotting meat and packages that the dogs got into and scattered around. I missed it because it apparently had been in the weeds so today, I got to pick it up. I had gloves on and double bagged it cause it smelled so awful, but I got some on my sweater. That HAD to be washed.

Pigs....absolute pigs. The deputy finally called me back today to see if the trash was picked up but got my voicemail. Of course, I had to leave him a voice mail when I called him back.

oh how disgusting. I'm sorry people are such pigs

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Coyotes, ground hogs, bad neighbors. I offer a service.:cool:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Coyotes, ground hogs, bad neighbors. I offer a service.:cool:

I thought hubby might want it for coyote bait but it smelled too disgusting even for that. I was afraid it would draw them right up to the house to eat my cats so I bagged it up and put it in a barrel out back until trash day next week. Yuckkkkkk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought hubby might want it for coyote bait but it smelled too disgusting even for that. I was afraid it would draw them right up to the house to eat my cats so I bagged it up and put it in a barrel out back until trash day next week. Yuckkkkkk

So they know who dumped it and they came and got it but left the crap.....WTF.
    I thought we had issues living in the hood.....:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So they know who dumped it and they came and got it but left the crap.....WTF.
    I thought we had issues living in the hood.....:dunno:

They moved the freezer because a very angry mom went and confronted them....it was in front of their garage in the morning and on my property a few hours later. They moved it to another yard without asking if they could put it there. That guy says he will scrap it. It is pretty new and probably works, but I'm sure it is nasty inside if they left the meat in it and just unplugged it. When they moved the freezer, they dumped a whole pickup load of other trash in another spot on our property. The deputy went and talked to them (the dispatcher told me NOT to go back over there because I sounded pretty angry....LOL). They did not deny it was their stuff and told him they would clean it up. They did not so I ended up picking all of that up on Monday. The highway garage gave me permission to put it in their dumpster and appreciated that I didn't ask them to clean it up. I am trying to find out if they are going to fine them or anything.

I'm pretty sure we will never see them again since the house is rumored to be sold. I assume it was the final cleanout for the walk through for closing that caused them to dump the crap on us.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They moved the freezer because a very angry mom went and confronted them....it was in front of their garage in the morning and on my property a few hours later. They moved it to another yard without asking if they could put it there. That guy says he will scrap it. It is pretty new and probably works, but I'm sure it is nasty inside if they left the meat in it and just unplugged it. When they moved the freezer, they dumped a whole pickup load of other trash in another spot on our property. The deputy went and talked to them (the dispatcher told me NOT to go back over there because I sounded pretty angry....LOL). They did not deny it was their stuff and told him they would clean it up. They did not so I ended up picking all of that up on Monday. The highway garage gave me permission to put it in their dumpster and appreciated that I didn't ask them to clean it up. I am trying to find out if they are going to fine them or anything.

I'm pretty sure we will never see them again since the house is rumored to be sold. I assume it was the final cleanout for the walk through for closing that caused them to dump the crap on us.

Wow. That is about 4 levels past rude.
    We had a douche bag renter throw a bunch of crap over the back fence when they were moving out. We bagged it all up and followed them to the place they were moving into and gave it back to them. They were very appreciative of our efforts.....:):

Of course we are bully's you know.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow. That is about 4 levels past rude.
    We had a douche bag renter throw a bunch of crap over the back fence when they were moving out. We bagged it all up and followed them to the place they were moving into and gave it back to them. They were very appreciative of our efforts.....:):

Of course we are bully's you know.

If I didn't have to drive to Hobart to return it, I would have! I was going to go throw it in the yard where they just moved from, but figured it would just end up back over here. I talked to the guy that had the freezer dumped in his yard. He is going to scrap it, but said that they had hired some people he knew to clean up the property and move their stuff to the new place. They apparently didn't pay him what was agreed to so he is having some issues with them as well. Glad to see them gone. I just hope the next person that moves in is a better neighbor. Two houses in our mile have sold recently...the other is supposed to have a family moving in so we'll see what happens.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I am going to get ready for bed. The neighbor has an appointment tomorrow with her kidney doctor. If he clears her for surgery, she is getting her knee replacement on Wednesday. They moved it up a couple of weeks so we have things to do so she will be ready to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom