Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My leaves aren't too bad...I think I can get everything with the mulching mower...

I was gonna mow tonight, then I remembered the shed key is in the wifes car....

Speaking of keys, I got my tan 2003 caddy back yesterday, $450 to replace the ignition key module....:faint: But hey, now it will start...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My leaves aren't too bad...I think I can get everything with the mulching mower...

I was gonna mow tonight, then I remembered the shed key is in the wifes car....
    Gonna buy the mulching kit for the Ferris. 1/2 the price of a new gun. :(

I need to mow, trim bushes and edge tomorrow
    Do you travel? :)

I'll bring a couple to the next quilting bee....I have slacked off the last couple of times...
    Your good, change of pace.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I also now have the part to replace the broken gear selector in my sliver car... That will not be hard, but I need the wife here to hold the flashlight.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Speaking of keys, I got my tan 2003 caddy back yesterday, $450 to replace the ignition key module....:faint: But hey, now it will start...
    :thumbsup: Got my van back from my brother, with a note to call him. He said, "driver door will not open from outside, will need additional parts, around $300. It opened for me for everytime!:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a buddy stop by from Colorado. Racer. Drives truck for a team. Big rig was parked in the middle lane out front. Reminds me of the good old days.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You are having a butt load of issues with those cars man.

Yeah,
    and it all happened at the same time. There is other work needed on that car that I had been saving for...The cost of something stupid like an ignition switch really sucks...It is like I spent $450 and have nothing to show for it...The car still needs the other repairs.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Also why I bought Mary her new used car in Aug....Got to have at least one low mileage car I can depend on...

Not that 98K miles on the new one is low mileage, but those NorthStar V-8's run forever...That's a nice freakin engine. If I need to pass someone or merge on the interstate, that V-8 has the power when you need it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom