Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Some guy came in while I was there wanting to buy stripped lowers. He wanted to negotiate the price down. That wasn't happening. So he left.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The guy was showing me a Franklin Armory complete lower. It does automatic double taps. It fires when you pull the trigger and again when you release the trigger. So that makes it legal, since both shots occur due to a trigger movement. Expensive though :faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The knee is one that takes awhile to rehab.

They have an excellent physical therapist on the campus where her apartment is. She has worked with him on that knee several times so I believe she is up for it and ready to do what it takes. Her knee is so bad that it gives out on her all the time. She realizes (after falling in July and breaking her hip) that another fall could kill her and she is not ready for that. The ortho that did the hip repair felt she did well enough in the hip repair surgery (not replaced), that she should be fine on this one as well. They just took her back a few minutes ago so I will be heading over soon to sit with her daughter and son. I told her I would be there when she woke up.

The doctor also ordered some sort of machine that she is to put her leg in that will flex the joint for her while she lays there. She had it delivered yesterday to her apartment and is supposed to use it at least four hours a day (not all at once) for the next three weeks. Others who have seen this used refer to it as the "magic machine" so I hope it helps her heal well.

I am out the door...BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom