Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All the frame work is done except for the south end of the rafters. I will finish that out to the length of the metal when I see how much it will cover.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I usually will go to the grocery in the middle of the week after one of my classes as to avoid high-traffic times. Sunday evening, I am going to guess, will probably be a packed nightmare.

Sunday
    evening isn't usually too bad. Everyone that got paid Friday hit the grocery Friday night and yesterday...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay...That's a first. I am standing at the commode taking a leak....

Red Kitty enters the room, sees one of the girl kitties, decides to pounce. Runs across the room, jumping over the commode and goes right through the stream of pee....:n00b: Eeeeeehhh.

So, I grab a towel, clean him off and start the shower. I toss his ass in the shower, he shoots out like a rocket, but at least he is rinsed off.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Okay...That's a first. I am standing at the commode taking a leak....

Red Kitty enters the room, sees one of the girl kitties, decides to pounce. Runs across the room, jumping over the commode and goes right through the stream of pee....:n00b: Eeeeeehhh.

So, I grab a towel, clean him off and start the shower. I toss his ass in the shower, he shoots out like a rocket, but at least he is rinsed off.
    :lmfao: Should have squirted some soap in the commode, throwed his ass in there, shut the lid, sit on it and flush 3 times. Clean as a whistle in no time flat!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom