mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Passing through...done with my meeting in town. Trash is still out by the road where it was dumped so I guess I will go load it in my truck until I hear back from the deputy on what he wants me to do with it. If I don't hear from him by the time I'm done, I guess I'll call the highway garage and ask if I can dispose of it in their dumpster. Hubby says I am not allowed to return it to the yard of the neighbor who dumped it on us. He's mean. I think it is an appropriate way to be rid of it, but I think the new owners may have taken possession of that property after it was dumped on us. Probably not a good way to welcome someone to the neighborhood...I'm just hoping these are better neighbors.

It is way too nice out there to be in the house so I guess I'll go pick up the junk and then do some stuff in the yard. Hubby went fishing....big surprise, I know.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom45...Was it the people who shot up your woods the ones that moved??

No...this is a couple that lives down the road. This is a very interesting couple. He has an extensive criminal history apparently. He is in the county jail and is charged with violent felon in possession of a firearm and driving without ever having had a license. When I got his info off the inmate roster, he has a lengthy history all over including prison time 24 years ago (at the ripe old age of 22) for breaking and entering. The sheriff had told me he was being evaluated for house arrest in connection with some sort of a plea deal, but I informed him that the gf is selling the house and is living with some other guy in Porter County so he has no house to go to. That plan is now off the table. She had his baby two weeks before he got arrested, and hooked up with some other guy two weeks after he went to jail. She bought the house with money she got from a settlement after being injured on the job as a carnival worker. You cannot make this **** up...honestly, our neighborhood can be pretty entertaining at times. It is no wonder I carry my gun!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No...this is a couple that lives down the road. This is a very interesting couple. He has an extensive criminal history apparently. He is in the county jail and is charged with violent felon in possession of a firearm and driving without ever having had a license. When I got his info off the inmate roster, he has a lengthy history all over including prison time 24 years ago (at the ripe old age of 22) for breaking and entering. The sheriff had told me he was being evaluated for house arrest in connection with some sort of a plea deal, but I informed him that the gf is selling the house and is living with some other guy in Porter County so he has no house to go to. That plan is now off the table. She had his baby two weeks before he got arrested, and hooked up with some other guy two weeks after he went to jail. She bought the house with money she got from a settlement after being injured on the job as a carnival worker. You cannot make this **** up...honestly, our neighborhood can be pretty entertaining at times. It is no wonder I carry my gun!

Wow....:popcorn:

You need a program to follow all of that...

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield

Sounds like you should carry two...or more...

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Welcome to Stark County
    After lunch lurk

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, I usually have a .45 and my .38 both on me...so......I guess I do carry two a lot of the time. Sometimes one is in my purse, but I pretty much always have one on me as well.

The highway garage was nice enough to let me put all of that junk in their hopper. At least I don't have to pay to have it hauled away. I guess I should really have unlimited trash pickup just so I can dispose of everybody else's garbage. I put gloves on and went through some of it until I hit the dirty diapers and decided it wasn't worth it. Nothing with their names on it, but I am sure it was theirs based on what was in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom