Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have 9 total that I supervises. I have two more to do next week and that phase is done.
    Then year end evaluations will come up. But I usually do those just over lunch and do one before lunch and one after. So I knock out 2 per day. I could even set up shop at the Starbucks and run them all in and out in one day... but not as many free lunches that way.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have 9 total that I supervises. I have two more to do next week and that phase is done.
    Then year end evaluations will come up. But I usually do those just over lunch and do one before lunch and one after. So I knock out 2 per day. I could even set up shop at the Starbucks and run them all in and out in one day... but not as many free lunches that way.

Dang.....9 is a handful for outside reps...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The ones where I am supposed to ride with them all day are the time consuming ones. Plus having to carry on an actual conversation with people that I have little in common with, other than work, really is hard for me. I can talk guns and politics easy enough, but that would not be proper. The how is the family conversation runs out after about a half hour.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

A hotel would be better, you could do them from the Hot Tub.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The ones where I am supposed to ride with them all day are the time consuming ones. Plus having to carry on an actual conversation with people that I have little in common with, other than work, really is hard for me. I can talk guns and politics easy enough, but that would not be proper. The how is the family conversation runs out after about a half hour.

Yeah, usually sports and world events are good topics..

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    off to work. i have almost a week's worth of paper to push today.

have a great day. i will be in and out since i am home.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Back in my GE Silicones days, I was supposed to have my Boss ride with me from time to time. But, I was alwayss within the top 3 reps (out of 18-22) so I never saw him. Only time I ever saw Bob was at the annual sales meeting. I haven't had a "Boss" ride with me since 2001...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom