Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yes I did, sounds like a really good unit, but I'm going for a specific look. Know any custom manufacturers? Back in the 80s I knew several, all gone now. This suppressor might do additional duty on a Bolo Mauser project I'm working on.
    When I looked that one up, that wasn't the can I was searching for. The original version reminded me more of a CO2 cartridge for a pellet gun pistol. It's a wet can, so they are small, and the old design didn't look like a typical can.

A member here is an employee of Thompson Machine. He might be able to do something custom for you.

He's the OP on this thread.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...etc/420496-clearing-out-some-suppressors.html

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When I looked that one up, that wasn't the can I was searching for. The original version reminded me more of a CO2 cartridge for a pellet gun pistol. It's a wet can, so they are small, and the old design didn't look like a typical can.

A member here is an employee of Thompson Machine. He might be able to do something custom for you.

He's the OP on this thread.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...etc/420496-clearing-out-some-suppressors.html

Thanks that would be great. The 1903 has a fixed barrel so weight is less of a problem than the Mauser.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom