Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    evening greg

I'll be at work tomorrow supr. Sorry bout your luck

I won't be doing any more flooring tomorrow. I'll just be finishing up the trim and various other details in the room I did today. And I'll also be cutting the grass. The flooring project will be continued next weekend and several weekends after that. Its gonna look great when its done though. Looking forward to the finished product.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I won't be doing any more flooring tomorrow. I'll just be finishing up the trim and various other details in the room I did today. And I'll also be cutting the grass. The flooring project will be continued next weekend and several weekends after that. Its gonna look great when its done though. Looking forward to the finished product.

I'll be working the next 4 or 5 weekends. Boss is taking a trip for her birthday, going to be gone in a week for 9 days. I'll be in charge :nailbite:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Did you know that installing laminate floors is a leading cause of impotence???

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening
    Sheetrock mud is drying. I'll get another coat on in the am.
    Worked a 14 yesterday, then drove home 4 1/2 hrs. Was up for 20hrs. Slept for 7 hrs... I'm getting sleepy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom