Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Whatever happened to good old fashioned dirt and grass? I don't remember ever getting to badly injured coming in contact with earth.

2/3rds of our back yard is under carpet due to the sever allergy's the 9 year old has.
    When I built her the swing set I covered about 850 sg ft. with really good indoor out door carpet.
    That was 7 years ago and the carpet is long in the tooth now and ready to be replaced. We really just want to cover it up with something that will take us out another 8 to 10 years and them I will not G.A.S any more....:):

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    2/3rds of our back yard is under carpet due to the sever allergy's the 9 year old has.
    When I built her the swing set I covered about 850 sg ft. with really good indoor out door carpet.
    That was 7 years ago and the carpet is long in the tooth now and ready to be replaced. We really just want to cover it up with something that will take us out another 8 to 10 years and them I will not G.A.S any more....:):

Gotcha. Allergies aren't something to mess around with. I have a cousin who has a nut allergy, he's had a couple close calls needing to be rushed to the ER. He's been very lucky because the last one he didn't have the epipen with him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gotcha. Allergies aren't something to mess around with. I have a cousin who has a nut allergy, he's had a couple close calls needing to be rushed to the ER. He's been very lucky because the last one he didn't have the epipen with him.

The top 4 on her very lengthy list is.....

1).....Gluton
    2).....Grass and such
    3).....Nuts
    4).....Eggs both white and yolk as there is a difference.

There are maybe 30 more on the list. She is getting better as she grows/ages.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    The top 4 on her very lengthy list is.....

1).....Gluton
    2).....Grass and such
    3).....Nuts
    4).....Eggs both white and yolk as there is a difference.

There are maybe 30 more on the list. She is getting better as she grows/ages.

Glad that it is getting better. I cannot recall ever hearing of anybody having that many severe allergies. It seems like allergies are becoming much more prevalent these days also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom