mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I feel like I need a nap. I have a family thing today at my oldest sister's house. I am praying the mosquitoes aren't awful. I just can't deal with them..hate them and they seem to love me.

I picked a bunch of the pumpkins in the garden this morning to take for all of the little kids, and the mosquitoes about carried me away.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I feel like I need a nap. I have a family thing today at my oldest sister's house. I am praying the mosquitoes aren't awful. I just can't deal with them..hate them and they seem to love me.

I picked a bunch of the pumpkins in the garden this morning to take for all of the little kids, and the mosquitoes about carried me away.

Skeeters are bad here too...Plate came for the wife's car. Just in the 2 or 3 minutes it took me to change them, I got nailed 3 or 4 times...:noway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Skeeters are bad here too...Plate came for the wife's car. Just in the 2 or 3 minutes it took me to change them, I got nailed 3 or 4 times...:noway:

I carry the spray in my pocket. Apply as soon as I walk out the door and reapply as needed while in the yard. I went through an entire bottle last week, and I wasn't outside very much. I WANT to have a bonfire and work in my garden/flowers. I don't see any outside stuff happening here, but I have things I need to do. I have squash to pick but the garden is AWFUL. Touch a vine and they just swarm.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So, my recommendation is to quit playing with it and shoot the dang thing....a lot. ;)

Lol, trying to fit some of that in my schedule today. And don't get me wrong, I really do like the thing! I should have been more specific... it doesn't feel quite as nice as your fully Cajunized non-omega 75b which I previously borrowed or your fully Cajunized 85b (don't know what you call that on, but I call her "Perfecta").

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter is here. Getting ready to head out after hubby gets done showing her his "new" boat...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to hear her opinion of his bargain deal.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    So far so good Sam. How's your day going? Wife and I had Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner last night, I think that is the last I do that for a while. Woke up at 4:30 this morning with awful acid reflux/ indigestion.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So far so good Sam. How's your day going? Wife and I had Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner last night, I think that is the last I do that for a while. Woke up at 4:30 this morning with awful acid reflux/ indigestion.

Last nights Tacos did the same to me....I just can't handle raw onion anymore....

Going to break my MIL out of the nursing home for awhile, BBL...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom