Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So far, Scratch hasn't turned out the way the Wizard expected. The SA is at 3.5# so he is tinkering with it to try to figure it out.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The wizard could explain better... Simpler, less moving parts. Easier to work on and a little cheaper to Cajunize. Mine is fully Cajunized, but IMO it doesn't feel quite as nice as a fully Cajunized non-omega.

Kind of an unfair comparison. The 75B you had for a test drive is probably well over 2k rounds. Your Omega has had far less through it. As I think you know, dry firing is a good shortcut and has a very positive effect on the trigger function nothing breaks in a gun like actual live firing. If you pop the slide off your CZ you will see a couple of tabs near the front of the frame. The Wizard calls these the "ears" and they can be, along with other areas, a good indication of how much the gun has been fired. My guess is that your Australian has far less than 1k rounds through it. The only way to get that smooth as glass feel that we all strive for is for the slide to move under force. That violent action does a great job of polishing all of those internal, mated surfaces. So, my recommendation is to quit playing with it and shoot the dang thing....a lot. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It would be a great day to catch up on a couple of projects I have to do. But, the motivation for that doesn't seem to be here this morning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So they have an explosion in NYC, find a second pressure cooker device but their mayor says it is NOT terrorism... I may have to stick to the cartoon channel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom