• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    There is a massive stack of used railroad ties down the road from me. They are replacing the ties that are on the track that runs parallel to 52. It's probably a stack 10' tall and 50' long.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just popped in to say "I hate people who fail to see their errors, even when they are blatant. And REALLY hate them when they double down and say "yeah, so. My original (mostly false) statement stands on principle, even though its not 100% factual."

And it gets even more fun trying to reason with yet ANOTHER woman who agrees. You dont change womens' minds. Try flying by flapping your arms. Its easier.

/hands washed of it. Done with facebook today.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Just popped in to say "I hate people who fail to see their errors, even when they are blatant. And REALLY hate them when they double down and say "yeah, so. My original (mostly false) statement stands on principle, even though its not 100% factual."

And it gets even more fun trying to reason with yet ANOTHER woman who agrees. You dont change womens' minds. Try flying by flapping your arms. Its easier.

another reason why I don't Facebook.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There is a massive stack of used railroad ties down the road from me. They are replacing the ties that are on the track that runs parallel to 52. It's probably a stack 10' tall and 50' long.

enough ingoers and pickups and we could have a gnarly range backstop pretty fast.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Want a beer? :40oz:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

No facebook, I do GunBook, as my wife calls it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    enough ingoers and pickups and we could have a gnarly range backstop pretty fast.

And if we all wear safety vests and hard hats, with 5 or 6 of us standing around watching and pointing while the others take their time loading, nobody will be any the wiser that we're not union railroad workers. :laugh:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    And if we all wear safety vests and hard hats, with 5 or 6 of us standing around watching and pointing while the others take their time loading, nobody will be any the wiser that we're not union railroad workers. :laugh:

We would have to take 2-3 weeks to finish the job...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom