Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    one of the worst I have had in a long time

pretty bad when you're regular customers tell you that you look like ****. I even got a hug from a customer that has never done that before. She just knew I needed it.
    Awe... sorry Mrs. G. I'm sending you an e-hug. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thanks guys. I know tomorrow will be better. I left the last problem in good hands and he called and said he'd finally got someone on the line, I had been on hold for 45 minutes before I left. Now he has to call our IT guy with the correct stuff so he can fix the issue. ughhh

still reeling from the loss of our former boss. Just a real somber mood around the place.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am alive! I finally got my phones activated. I found the link to the Verizon store that they told me to take my phones to and followed THEIR troubleshooting link. There is a different customer service number for prepaid and activation is a completely different number to call. You would think their tech support would know this.

So...I spent two hours on the phone with that stupid woman yesterday only to find the answer on my own and fix the dang problem. Both phones are now working.

I hate that the old flip phones don't have sim cards and I have to manually enter my contacts, but I guess it is a good time to delete those I never call. I got hubby's phone completely done and will finish mine tomorrow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom.

Gonna be a busy day tomorrow, I hope I can squeeze some GP therapy in.

I could use some of that therapy myself. If it would stop raining and the mosquitoes would die, it would help.

We don't have much going on this weekend so I hope to get caught up on a few things that I ignored while messing with all of my phone calls yesterday. New door is on order for the new fridge. Phone is finally straightened out and nobody died...

I even got the landline bill straightened out again. I don't want to deal with any more tech support or customer service numbers for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom