• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    making pinto beans, rice and corn bread. i put 2 cslices of bacon on the bottom of the corn bread this time.

Sounds good. The wife and I have a rehearsal dinner to go to tonight, one of her friends is getting married and she's in the bridal party. :alcoholic:What's worse is I can't even get drunk because I gotta watch the kiddo and take him home early.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sounds good. The wife and I have a rehearsal dinner to go to tonight, one of her friends is getting married and she's in the bridal party. :alcoholic:What's worse is I can't even get drunk because I gotta watch the kiddo and take him home early.
    Pfft, get drunk, bang one of the other bridesmaids and call it a night :-)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Waiting for the Verizon person to call me that set up the new phone accounts. I had her cell number and didn't tell her what I needed but asked her to call me...she said she will call after her lunch break...should be anytime now. If she can't fix this mess, we are going to be raising some hell in the Valpo store tonight to get things fixed. If that doesn't work, bye bye Verizon.

I hate to switch because I have a great signal with them since I have to look at their tower out my window every day.

So...other than that...rain, mosquitoes, more mosquitoes, rain, mosquitoes...that's pretty much it here.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ugh, I haven't been drunk enough for that kind of stuff in years (before I was married). It takes a lot to get me drunk as is, but that drunk, it would have to be an open bar, or it'd really really expensive.

So, the brides maids are pretty ugly, huh?

:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They have been hot lapping for the Red Bull air race yesterday and today.
    The planes are running just south west of the house. Yesterday they sounded angry. Today they are seriously pi$$ed of. Bad a$$ Hot Rods for sure.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    They have been hot lapping for the Red Bull air race yesterday and today.
    The planes are running just south west of the house. Yesterday they sounded angry. Today they are seriously pi$$ed of. Bad a$$ Hot Rods for sure.

I am still thinking about going on Sunday. I just really don't want to drive to Speedway and mess with parking/traffic/etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom