Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Looking good CM.

I am washing windows...what fun. I am going out to do the inside of all of my windshields. I'm not sure which is the dirtiest..my two or my son's. I can't see out of his at all when driving into the sun.

I hope I don't blow away!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Looking good CM.

I am washing windows...what fun. I am going out to do the inside of all of my windshields. I'm not sure which is the dirtiest..my two or my son's. I can't see out of his at all when driving into the sun.

I hope I don't blow away!

Yep, it sure is pretty outside...Looking forward to this evening to get some outdoor stuff done..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have bread rising now. Have someone coming to look at the cooler tonight unless they change their mind.

Just got an amber alert text on my phone for Greenwood. This world has gone mad.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep, crazy world.

I finally broke down and went to a dermatologist for this rash I've had on my hands for almost a year. He said it was eczema and told me to get some Eczema calming lotion by Cetaphil. It was $18.99 a bottle! I had to get two bottles because i need some at work also. He also told me to use a very gentle soap, so I got some of this at Dollar Tree for $1. It's $8 on Amazon. It's a ginormous bar and it's very gentle and natural. http://www.shugarsoapworks.com/venezia

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep, crazy world.

I finally broke down and went to a dermatologist for this rash I've had on my hands for almost a year. He said it was eczema and told me to get some Eczema calming lotion by Cetaphil. It was $18.99 a bottle! I had to get two bottles because i need some at work also. He also told me to use a very gentle soap, so I got some of this at Dollar Tree for $1. It's $8 on Amazon. It's a ginormous bar and it's very gentle and natural. Shugar Soap Works

If you want to try some goat milk soap, let me know. I can send you some to try. I used to sell it years ago but don't anymore. I have a bunch here that I still use. I give it to the neighbor lady and she uses it for her dry skin, and my dad uses it for his psoriasis issues.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If you want to try some goat milk soap, let me know. I can send you some to try. I used to sell it years ago but don't anymore. I have a bunch here that I still use. I give it to the neighbor lady and she uses it for her dry skin, and my dad uses it for his psoriasis issues.

OK thanks. I'll see how this works. It seems very gentle. There are only a few ingredients, as opposed to the Dove sensitive skin that the Dr. recommended, which had just as many chemicals as the regular soap, but probably just no fragrance.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    OK thanks. I'll see how this works. It seems very gentle. There are only a few ingredients, as opposed to the Dove sensitive skin that the Dr. recommended, which had just as many chemicals as the regular soap, but probably just no fragrance.

This has the shea butter in it. I used to have dry skin issues, but haven't since I switched to this stuff years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom