Not open for further replies.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Happy Labor Day everyone.

It has been a very very very busy summer for us at the SD household, 80 hour workweeks and virtually no time to post, just lurk occasionally.

Labor Day, the last weekend of social summer. But, we have the fall hunting seasons to look forward to.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    10hrs here with virtually nothing to do... I wish cleaning guns at work were considered acceptable.

Its totally acceptable where I work. In fact, if the gun was dirty, they would want me to clean it to ensure a greater possibility of it working should it be needed.
    :rockwoot: Posting from a previously dead laptop with a fresh Linux install!

I have a laptop that needs resurrected. I think I am going to have to get a new battery and power cable for it. I think it will need more than that though, and I have wanted to try a linux system. I may need your expertise at some point in the future.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning all. I only have one very small project planned for today. Wife wants me to fix her bird feeder. Our resident squirrel got tired of hanging upside down to steal the seed so he just ate the cord it was hanging on and it fell to the ground. Guess I'll replace it with some wire.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have a laptop that needs resurrected. I think I am going to have to get a new battery and power cable for it. I think it will need more than that though, and I have wanted to try a linux system. I may need your expertise at some point in the future.

I'm no expert. I fiddled with Linux a little about 15 years ago. Just installed Ubunto today and am learning as I go

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom