Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, same here. I have an appointment to see a prospect later today.... Had to shave today. Can't make sales calls looking shagy.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Morning run through. I need to help the neighbor every day this week. She's struggling a bit with being back in her apartment and having more difficulty getting around. Yesterday was super busy with PT, visiting nurse, a doctor appointment and more....today we have no appointments and I don't think anyone is coming in other than me. I am taking her some things from my freezer that she can heat up for meals and some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. I need to do something to boost her mood!

My son is having the time of his life on this trip. I'm thinking I may start a thread here with updates on his travels and post some of his artwork he is doing. Do you think anyone would mind if I did that? The goal wouldn't really to promote him, but rather a place for me to brag a bit on him I guess.

Thoughts welcome....I don't want to do it if it would be viewed negatively by others.
    Please do!
    If people give you ****, we have your back!

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    we made big progress on the pirate ship today. We have the boat raised off of the car and the car raised above the rail, we think. we had to walk away to let the sediment settle to get a visual inspection. Next step, if the car is above the rail is to get the rail back under the car. Then fasten the rail back to the ties. I just hope we don't run into another big unforseen problem.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    we made big progress on the pirate ship today. We have the boat raised off of the car and the car raised above the rail, we think. we had to walk away to let the sediment settle to get a visual inspection. Next step, if the car is above the rail is to get the rail back under the car. Then fasten the rail back to the ties. I just hope we don't run into another big unforseen problem.

That sounds too much like work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom