• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sorry everybody of it seemed like I bailed for a while. Had to help my neighbor off the floor again. I'm still trying to encourage him to listen to his doctors, wife, and family but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry everybody of it seemed like I bailed for a while. Had to help my neighbor off the floor again. I'm still trying to encourage him to listen to his doctors, wife, and family but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working.

Tell him to get his Vitamin D levels checked...People who are very low in Vitamin D are much more prone to falls than those with good levels...
    Plus, it's a cheap supplement.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Tell him to get his Vitamin D levels checked...People who are very low in Vitamin D are much more prone to falls than those with good levels...
    Plus, it's a cheap supplement.

He's claiming diabetic nerve damage which may be true. All I know is that when I helped him up the other day, he had some strength in his legs to help a bit. Tonight he had nothing. Dude ain't light neither... I just hope he'll find the strength to fight for himself.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Went to the funeral home and then out to dinner with the hubby. Anniversary is tomorrow and we were going to go then, but I told him I would rather cook tomorrow when I had more time to fix something and go out tonight after being busy all day.

Went to Heston for prime rib...our annual meal there.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Went to the funeral home and then out to dinner with the hubby. Anniversary is tomorrow and we were going to go then, but I told him I would rather cook tomorrow when I had more time to fix something and go out tonight after being busy all day.

Went to Heston for prime rib...our annual meal there.

Sorry about the need for the funeral home Mom. Happy anniversary though!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks Supr. Funeral tomorrow is going to be a tough one.

Hubby and I are celebrating 9 years being married....22 years together in September.

My wife and I are 27 years married, 29 years together so we are pretty close! Congrats to all of us, right?? :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom