Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Expat understands....

I understand, her parents are always buying things for the "baby" and whatnot, I think they just like helping their children still. They do it for her siblings also. That being said, they definitely seem to be invested in their family, which the wife has definitely derived from her parents, which is part of why I love her. Family is important.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not much is more important to me than my loved ones being happy and knowing that I love them.

Yep, plus this is her first time away from home too. She's only been gone one day and already homesick....
    It will be better when school starts, she has too much time on her hands right now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Because of family I am missing out on the machine guns at UB's place this weekend.

85th bday party for my great aunt trumps shooting guns.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I understand, her parents are always buying things for the "baby" and whatnot, I think they just like helping their children still. They do it for her siblings also. That being said, they definitely seem to be invested in their family, which the wife has definitely derived from her parents, which is part of why I love her. Family is important.
    I think my SiL has a hard time understanding. His dad is one that would buy himself something that he doesn't need even if his kids were going hungry.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yep, plus this is her first time away from home too. She's only been gone one day and already homesick....
    It will be better when school starts, she has too much time on her hands right now.
    I think I may have gotten misty eyed several times after we dropped the baby off at IU.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom