Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I can just drop in for a minute to wish everyone a good night. I have to turn in so I can get up at 4 to get ready go in for a heart cath first thing in the morning. I am looking forward to this about as much as I would look forward to getting my fingernails pried up and a root canal performed through my nose on the same day.

Well, umm...goodnight

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    good luck dave

jagee, cm got the fan running on my furnace, but we were NOT supposed to turn it off. So now until he can replace it, I am a/c less again

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks! With any luck, this ordeal with be over soon. I could potentially be rid of the defibrillator (I am skating by without an implant) and back in some semblance of working order in a week or so. Given that I will have significant restrictions for about a week, I put out enough hay for the alpacas that all I have to do is cut the wires and toss flakes rather than move bales. I am hoping that my head will clear up as well. One of the effects of the meds is that the status update moves faster than I can really keep up most of the time!

Good luck with that furnace/AC. At least we know you are in good hands!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Thanks! With any luck, this ordeal with be over soon. I could potentially be rid of the defibrillator (I am skating by without an implant) and back in some semblance of working order in a week or so. Given that I will have significant restrictions for about a week, I put out enough hay for the alpacas that all I have to do is cut the wires and toss flakes rather than move bales. I am hoping that my head will clear up as well. One of the effects of the meds is that the status update moves faster than I can really keep up most of the time!

Good luck with that furnace/AC. At least we know you are in good hands!

Good luck man! Hope they get you all squared away!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Good luck man! Hope they get you all squared away!

The last test suggested that there may be some blockage. On the other hand, the cardiologist said he would not be surprised if there isn't any. If there is, they should fix it on the spot yielding a badly needed precipitous increase in energy. I won't know the score until tomorrow, but on paper it sounds promising. In practice, having a hole knocked in an artery in my leg and a tube run up it to my heard, dye injected, and potentially a stent implanted just does not sound like any fun whatsoever, nor does a week on 5 pound lifting restriction. Unfortunately, I live a life that requires manual work even when I am not working in the sense of being gainfully employed.

Anyway, I am sure it will all work out! Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom