mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We had a neighbor across from my parents house that we grew up with that was like a member of the family. She passed earlier this year. I honestly feel for you and your family and I will keep you all in my prayers.

Thanks...that means a lot. :)

Sorry to hear about the neighbor Mom45....

Thanks, Sam. The other neighbor is giving her daughter fits. I am going to have my work cut out for me when I see her tomorrow. She tried to get her daughter to sign her out of the rehab today...her discharge is set for next Saturday and she is getting very anxious!

Most of my time was working on the carpet.....A cat has gone outside the box...:xmad:

Several areas, worked them good with cleaner then took the Bissel to the entire floor.

Bad Cat!! I hate when they do that. I have one that keeps going over the edge of the box, but it is on the basement floor so some bleach water takes care of it pretty easily.

One of my truck tires had a nail in it this week, Chock. Hubby took it and the extra tire for my son's vehicle and had them both patched at the same time. I have three vehicles to drive now so I just drive a different one each day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh...and sorry I disappeared. I had to take the phone call from the daughter of the other neighbor I help all the time and add noodles to the soup.

Time to go turn that off. I need to put some of that in containers to take to the neighbor when she gets back to her apartment in case she isn't up to walking down to the cafeteria for a meal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom