mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Doing a morning run through on this beautiful day. Hubby is out mowing the lawn. I need to zip over to the fairgrounds and pick up my projects that I took for open class. My crochet got a reserve champion and my flower arrangement got a champion. Not bad for my first year entering.

Here are my flowers that I took in on Thursday.

DSC_6718.jpg
    [/IMG]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    nice arrangement mom

Thanks Expat. I have a few others that have bloomed since then that would have made nice additions to the colors used. I was going to take them to the neighbor at her apartment after I picked them up, but I'm not sure I want to risk losing my crock I used for the vase by taking them to the hospital. I think I will fix her up a small vase of flowers when she gets moved on Monday (assuming that happens) to the rehab.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Who wants to change the alternator on my caddie? Its only 4 hrs of labor, you have to pull the radiator to get to the stupid thing... The shop around the corner quoted me at $300 in labor.....Don't have time to get to it this weekend.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That does not sound fun, Red. I don't think I should volunteer my hubby...he's already got a list and we are expecting company today. He may be selling his old Farmall 560 Diesel tractor today. That would be nice. We don't use it anymore and it really needs a good home so it doesn't go to hell sitting out in the tractor shed. It's too good of a tractor to just sit. It was the best of the three he had, and he didn't want to sell it. I think he has come to terms with it and agrees now that it is just taking up space. He drives it around every once in a while just to keep it in good shape and running well, but that's it.

I guess I am out for a while. I was just looking at all my trail camera pictures from yesterday and last night. Had a very nice buck in the back yard for at least an hour before I went to bed and he was back again about 3 a.m. I haven't seen him for a while so that was nice. Mama and the baby were out there this morning again...the turkeys are about the same size as the fawn. :):

Off to the fair to get my stuff. HAGD guys!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :wavey:

Worked until 12:30 last night. got up was at it again at 7:30 this morning. Just got home. It's nap time then I go back at 1ish for an hour or 2. Then back at 9pm to remove a boat and put it back in storage. I will be glad when this day is over.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Who wants to change the alternator on my caddie? Its only 4 hrs of labor, you have to pull the radiator to get to the stupid thing... The shop around the corner quoted me at $300 in labor.....Don't have time to get to it this weekend.

I'll do it for $800 and I do NOT guarantee all the parts will get put back as they originally should be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom