Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, yes and no.
    When I go out to load the truck up and see what I did then things will go south.
    Did you ever do something that was so idiotic that you can not wrap your head around it.....:dunno:

I went back and looked at my texts. I missed the big one. Holy **** CM. Holy ****

holy ****

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I hope you have a better day today. I was so busy when those texts came in that I missed one. It's been a hectic week. We are getting a new DM, she's good at what she does, but she's a ***** doing it. Now we rarely communicate with our DM, because we run our store well. She's not going to let that fly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    well I hope you have a better day today. I was so busy when those texts came in that I missed one. It's been a hectic week. We are getting a new DM, she's good at what she does, but she's a ***** doing it. Now we rarely communicate with our DM, because we run our store well. She's not going to let that fly.

You are Rickets...???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Upper management changes can be tough.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You are Rickets...???

work more than me.

this morning is going to be fun, I am going in to have a discussion with the 3rd shift guy. He gets there and lets just say he wastes more time than he's worth. I have to have a discussion with him about this. He's destroying our labor budget.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Upper management changes can be tough.

it's just going to be adjusting to her. D and I think as long as the store is clean, we'll be fine. Our store runs really well. Our Over/Short cash for last month was -.46 cents. That's for the whole month. The only thing our store isn't performing well on is fuel sales and customer count. We have construction out front, have had for a couple of months, that affects the entire store.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I thought you were BP. Thats why I sent that text about the fuel.
    Spouse set me straight.
    It was one of those days.

we are BP, but it's not. We lease BP, or however that works. That is a Dept of Weights and measures phone call from a consumer, if it was me, or the pump is jumping and it needs fixed. We've had that happen here, and we bag it until it can be fixed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This is sad, I know how the ****ing gas pump works. I know to much. I need to go back to my cozy little corner of the world and bury my head.

as much as that was though, I would call DWM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom