Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Chez

Pretty quiet in here.

My neighbor lady that I help fell very early this morning and cracked her hip. She is having surgery in the morning. Not a good thing for her...surgery is risky with her medical conditions. I'm not tired so am sitting here trying to wind down so I can get some sleep so I can go to the hospital tomorrow to see her.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Hi Chez

Pretty quiet in here.

My neighbor lady that I help fell very early this morning and cracked her hip. She is having surgery in the morning. Not a good thing for her...surgery is risky with her medical conditions. I'm not tired so am sitting here trying to wind down so I can get some sleep so I can go to the hospital tomorrow to see her.
    Hi mom :wavey: Sorry to hear that. I hope the surgery goes well for her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope so too. I'm kind of worried. She has been stage 4 kidney failure for several years. They won't due surgery on her knee due to her not being a "candidate for surgery". I called and got her appointments for tomorrow cancelled and plan to go to the hospital and sit with her daughter while she is in surgery. I called her tonight and she sounded pretty good on the phone. She said she hasn't taken anything other than Tylenol so far even though they offered her something more if needed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's a tough situation. She's lucky to have you there to help. You're a good person mom :)

I didn't have plans to see her today and didn't find out about it until late this afternoon. Her daughter was with her at the hospital this evening. I was supposed to take her to some appointments tomorrow so I plan to spend the day at the hospital instead. I'm glad it isn't worse, but wish she didn't have to try to heal from this.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hi Chez

Pretty quiet in here.

Oof... That sucks. How old is she?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Here's a weird pic from the shop that makes it look shorter than it is. I'd take a better one, but I already put it in the safe and I'm INGO'ing from bed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oof... That sucks. How old is she?

She will be 81 on the 26th. She has been in stage four kidney failure for several years and has issues with blood pressure, anemia, blood pressure....etc. I just hope this doesn't cause her to go downhill. She's been doing so much better the last few months.

I guess I should try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is probably going to be a long day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom