• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Nice. Power just came back on after more than 3 hours. That's ridiculous for anywhere in Marion county. At least I can take a shower now. See ya later....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :rockwoot:RAIN!!! It is finally raining here. We are getting a nice soaker. I think the severe stuff died out before it hit us. A friend in Chesterton posted a picture of a BIG tree on his house. We had a little wind but nothing too serious. I left the fairgrounds just as it was starting so got home before it really even got to our house. It was pouring a half mile west of us but I was in the house before it hit here.

Garden club display wasn't set up so I visited with people I knew and relatives and then headed home. Lots of compliments on my crocheted blanket from people who had seen it. :) Here is the reserve champion winner.

DSC_6625.jpg
    [/IMG]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was hoping the rain might bring in some cooler temps, but I see 86 for tomorrow.

Talked to my cousin at the fair. Somebody stole one of her son's rabbits. Last year, she had a pig that was "misplaced"...never found it. How do you misplace a pig? It was there at night and gone in the morning. We never had anything like that happen when we had our animals there. We had them get sick from being exposed to other animals or people petting them that brought illness in from their farms. Pretty sad that people steal from the kids like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom