SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well now, that was weird....

Doorbell rang. I went downstairs and a Batesville cop was there. I opened the door and she asked if I had any little kids?? I said "What"??? And she said again, little kids.
    I told her it was just myself here. She said that the 911 center has been getting prank calls from a cell phone and they traced it to this address....WTF???

Nobody here but me...And I checked my cell to make sure it hadn't accidentally called 911 and there is nothing on my call history...
    There is little kids that live right next door, but it doesn't look like anyone is at home.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Doorbell rang. I went downstairs and a Batesville cop was there. I opened the door and she asked if I had any little kids?? I said "What"??? And she said again, little kids.
    I told her it was just myself here. She said that the 911 center has been getting prank calls from a cell phone and they traced it to this address....WTF???

Nobody here but me...And I checked my cell to make sure it hadn't accidentally called 911 and there is nothing on my call history...
    There is little kids that live right next door, but it doesn't look like anyone is at home.

:scratch:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

That is strange Sam.

3's a crowd.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Did you send them next door to check? That is weird.

Hello everyone! I have to leave for the big town of Monon in a few minutes but got caught up on my reading first.

Hubby changed the oil and I got premium gas in the bus for $2.23 a gallon today. I'm ready to roll!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

You did move Skulldaddys honeys to a different address, right?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Hello everyone! I have to leave for the big town of Monon in a few minutes but got caught up on my reading first.

Hubby changed the oil and I got premium gas in the bus for $2.23 a gallon today. I'm ready to roll!

I told her there were little ones next door, but she went back to her car??

Okay, there is someone home next door, she is in the back yard talking to the neighbor...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Roll on mom45! :wavey:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My thoughts as well. Do those cell phone trick apps have the ability to throw off the GPS in a phone? Or would the PD just backtrace the phone # to the owner? Maybe someone is spoofing his phone # and they're just checking the number to find the owner? :dunno:

These are 50' wide lots here. I could easily see where a call next door could show as my address on a GPS readout.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Roll on mom45! :wavey:

I probably should leave now...just remembered I have meds to pick up at CVS for the hubby. Gotta keep him alive and kicking. I told him when I win powerball, I will give him an allowance and he can take me out and buy me things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom