• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    My damn lawnmower would not work last night. Could not get the blades to engage. Engine was running fine. My father in law is stopping by tonight to take a look.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    My damn lawnmower would not work last night. Could not get the blades to engage. Engine was running fine. My father in law is stopping by tonight to take a look.

"Darn I couldn't mow in this terrible heat wave we are having, guess I'll sit in the AC and :40oz:"

Broken, right...

I actually need to get over to my parent's house and pick up their mower, it apparently needs to be serviced.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Are you near either one of those gun shops that got burglarized??

Growing up in Louisville, my mind thinks that everything is near/close. I remember it taking 15 minutes to get just about anywhere around here, so yeah I would say close. Our awareness is definitely heightened right now and looking over things that may need to be done to make a situation like that far less likely to be successful.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Growing up in Louisville, my mind thinks that everything is near/close. I remember it taking 15 minutes to get just about anywhere around here, so yeah I would say close. Our awareness is definitely heightened right now and looking over things that may need to be done to make a situation like that far less likely to be successful.

Yep, you have to cover all your bases now. Seeing more & more gun shops planting concrete pillars or Flower pots around the buildings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom