• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Uh Oh. Temp on the thermostat just went up a degree instead of down. House feels a lot more comfy though and still no sign of icing and air from vents still very cool. I just hope this doesn't mean my system is about to die. I really need a few more months out of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Uh Oh. Temp on the thermostat just went up a degree instead of down. House feels a lot more comfy though and still no sign of icing and air from vents still very cool. I just hope this doesn't mean my system is about to die. I really need a few more months out of it.

Are you cooking etc....??

Windows all closed.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Are you cooking etc....??

Windows all closed.

Closed everything up before you left (installed a new filter too). Only used the microwave for dinner. Thermostat read 81 and dropped to 77 then just jumped up to 78. Air still feels good though and humidity has dropped considerably. I'll keep an eye on it. I've already checked it a few times inside and out for icing with no signs. We'll see what it does overnight. If it recovers tonight and maintains tomorrow, I'll feel a lot better.

Also, one entire long side of my house has Western exposure with no shade. The sun came out after you left.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Closed everything up before you left (installed a new filter too). Only used the microwave for dinner. Thermostat read 81 and dropped to 77 then just jumped up to 78. Air still feels good though and humidity has dropped considerably. I'll keep an eye on it. I've already checked it a few times inside and out for icing with no signs. We'll see what it does overnight. If it recovers tonight and maintains tomorrow, I'll feel a lot better.

It was pumping pretty good when I left. Hope the old girl holds for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom