• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If they're only "leaking" and not completely ruptured, fix-a-flat can probably get her to the closest tire place, but I wouldn't drive very far on them like that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Took the motorcycle to Valpo and hubby got info from the car audio place. They told him the same thing I did based on my online searches so he is now out in the garage soldering wires to do the installation.

Felt good on the bike, but it is still too hot for much else. We actually got rain two nights in a row and now the grass and weeds are popping up. My girl's day out got rescheduled to Wednesday so just doing some misc stuff inside for now.

Got the neighbor cleared for me to take her to her appointment tomorrow in her car. I wasn't sure if she would be allowed to travel that way while she is inpatient, but we can apparently sign her out for the appt. We'll see how that goes to determine if it is realistic for her to ride to Valpo to see the eye doctor next week. She is still quite sore.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to go check the mail. Hubby has the AC too cold for me. I think a walk up the drive and back should warm me up quite nicely. :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If they're only "leaking" and not completely ruptured, fix-a-flat can probably get her to the closest tire place, but I wouldn't drive very far on them like that.

Trying to see what's the closest/cheapest place to have them changed.
    Could be Walmart apparently.

I didn't know they offered car service. :dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Leftovers! Cowboy beans, pork chops, cucumber salad...I may cook up some zucchini to go with it. I should go check the garden. Not sure if I want to, but I should.

Got the mail...two checks and one bill. Checks were more than the bill so I guess that's a win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom