mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was sure glad to see the rain. I'm just done with this heat. I was looking at the trail cam pictures and it was still 75 degrees at 3 a.m. I don't usually even notice the temps on the bottom of the pictures, but yesterday's were just crazy. It was 96 at 10:30 in the morning.

I haven't been seeing as many deer during the day. They must be hiding out in the shade and then coming up at night to eat. I see turkeys in the daytime, but not many deer...mainly my one doe that has huge scars on her side. She is here all the time. Poor thing looks pretty rough. I'm guessing she tangled with a car at some point. Healed over but has lots of scars all over her right side.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not here.......We need a dripping with seat emoticon.

Hehehe interesting typo, but I get you.

I just cut off my door/tabletop and spraypainted it. I knew the cut edge of a hollow core door would be ugly, but didn't know how ugly. Good thing that end will be against the wall.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Indecision about what to cook leads to some interesting menus. I got out some chops for the grill. Then grabbed a pack of ground venison and threw a batch of cowboy beans into the crock pot. Made some cucumber salad to marinate for dinner. Hubby went without me to the vegetable stand since I had bread rising....now in the oven. He brought back fresh sweet corn, green peppers, onions and new potatoes. He missed my text for green beans so I'll get some later in the week. Now, I want to cook some of everything. Summer produce...doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

Some of the cowboy beans will have to go in the freezer for later. That recipe makes way too much for two people.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm heading out soon, need to run to Kroger.....

But, I will be back later...Thought about heading to the range for a few, but it's just too freaking hot. I'll go out late this evening.

I sighted in the Red-Dot on my latest AR on a bench rest, I didn't have a sling. A couple of slings showed up Friday, need to see how much the sling changes my POA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom