Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I broke down and hired someone to help me clean the house. The kids are coming next week and I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Plus, the lady was just let go from her job in a power play by a real piece of work. So, I will of course grossly overpay her for her efforts. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I broke down and hired someone to help me clean the house. The kids are coming next week and I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Plus, the lady was just let go from her job in a power play by a real piece of work. So, I will of course grossly overpay her for her efforts. :dunno:

you're to kind

if I had time, I would have helped. I love to clean

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    you're to kind

if I had time, I would have helped. I love to clean

Thanks. This lady is really nice and deserves a break. Her husband walked out on her for her best friend. So, her and her 13 year old son are trying to make a go of it. She just bought a foreclosed house just to have a decent home for the child and now this happens. It infuriates me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thanks. This lady is really nice and deserves a break. Her husband walked out on her for her best friend. So, her and her 13 year old son are trying to make a go of it. She just bought a foreclosed house just to have a decent home for the child and now this happens. It infuriates me.

well, keep her on weekly or bi-weekly, if she wants. I know it won't be enough to keep her afloat, but it will give her a bit more.

That kind of stuff does make me mad as well. I don't take for granted that the hubby and I both have decent jobs right now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    well, keep her on weekly or bi-weekly, if she wants. I know it won't be enough to keep her afloat, but it will give her a bit more.

That kind of stuff does make me mad as well. I don't take for granted that the hubby and I both have decent jobs right now.

The ***** who got her unjustly fired and then took her place seems a prime candidate for some good old karma.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The ***** who got her unjustly fired and then took her place seems a prime candidate for some good old karma.

I believe in karma, most assuredly.

I am off for the day
    Probably won't be on much over the next 4 days, I'll pop in across the street as I can. Have a good weekend and drink plenty of water this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom