mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got rid of the recycling and the trash. Picked up some stuff at the county annex. Just did a bunch of reading and have decided that I probably won't need to say a thing at tonight's meeting on the topic I felt the need to be prepared for. Finishing my popcorn and then I think I will go out and attempt to prune the monster forsythia that is completely 100% out of control. I hope it doesn't win.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ive got a blow out on my mower tire I need to fix, need to change the bottom radiator hose on my truck. Waiting to get the grandkid off the bus

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My daughter went out to the lake to fish with my hubby. I haven't heard it they are catching anything.

I got my arms pretty burned yesterday and have a blister on my cheek in spite of wearing my big sun hat. I burned my face and neck/upper chest area once years ago really badly...blistered like crazy to the point that the doctors I worked with were stopping me in the hallway to ask what I was putting on that. So...now I have a few areas that burn pretty easily. I made sure to wear a crew neck shirt yesterday and t-shirt so I didn't burn my entire arms and shoulders. It will turn to a tan in a couple of days and then I can gradually switch to sleeveless here in the yard to get the rest blended in.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's a life ins policy I bought back in 1986......Get a dividend check once a year and always forget about it until the check arrives......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom