Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    First time caller, long time listener. Day off and cleaning firearms from the INGO shoot @ ProTEQ yesterday.
    I was wondering who was gonna clean all the guns? Way to step up sir! :thumbsup:

I'll take mine lightly oiled, no starch please.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Why did I just watch an ABBA video while sitting in the hood? Why are you trying to get me killed?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    BNB - Saw your question in the old thread about the dog hair. This works pretty well for cat hair so it may be worth a shot...dryer sheets. Take a few and rub them on the sofa and they rub the hair into one spot where you can easily pick it up. It also helps to freshen the "scent" of the sofa a bit. :):

I use the used dryer sheets for everything here...picking up cat hair, scrubbing sinks/tubs/faucets...who knew they have soap in them! They get rid of hard water stains really well. They work well for scrubbing all sorts of things. I stuff them in a bag after using them in the dryer...clean with them and then throw them away.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    I was wondering who was gonna clean all the guns? Way to step up sir! :thumbsup:

I'll take mine lightly oiled, no starch please.

You know what, I could do this all day. It's kind of a zen thing. As I look at my INGO lower and two other stripped lowers and the anderson rifle kit on my
    workbench, I feel like it will be a good day.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    BNB - Saw your question in the old thread about the dog hair. This works pretty well for cat hair so it may be worth a shot...dryer sheets. Take a few and rub them on the sofa and they rub the hair into one spot where you can easily pick it up. It also helps to freshen the "scent" of the sofa a bit. :):

I use the used dryer sheets for everything here...picking up cat hair, scrubbing sinks/tubs/faucets...who knew they have soap in them! They get rid of hard water stains really well. They work well for scrubbing all sorts of things. I stuff them in a bag after using them in the dryer...clean with them and then throw them away.

Will give it a shot! Thanks!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Will give it a shot! Thanks!

It may not work 100% but it has to help!

I have a pile of recycling by the door. I guess I should go drive around until I find an empty bin to get rid of it. County has bins and charges us an annual fee for them, but they are always overflowing when I need to get rid of my stuff.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Did I win?

You participated... And that's what counts.
    soccer-trophy-300x290.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom