SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, bedtime will be 9:00 tonight..

Was going to have to crash tonight early anyways...Gotta take the Mrs to the airport early tomorrow. She is flying out to Commiefornia to see her daughter for 5 days...Just gonna be me & the Cats this weekend. Daughter is at her Mom's for Mothers Day...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am, but not for a few days. I have a couple of Dr Appts Thursday & Friday I can't miss. The stuff in Seattle can wait until Monday.

Wifey is going to San Fran 1st, then flying up to Seattle (BIL is in the hospital in Everett)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got a thing in the mail a couple weeks ago telling me where I am supposed to vote. Now I can't remember and I can't find the little scrap of paper.

Go to this site and put in your info. It should tell you where you vote.

https://indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/Public/FT1/PublicLookupMain.aspx?Link=Polling

Good moring guys. Just running through. Daughter will be here in 15 minutes so we can go work the polls and I need to go put out some corn for my "pets".

I wasn't going to feed the cats, but the indoor ones are stalking me so they got a treat. Hubby can feed them again when he gets up...it will be our secret.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Drive thru :shady:. Have a great day all! Go vote. If you can vote twice, you may want to "practice" before the end game in November. ;)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It worked for my polling place, Birds. Just flip a coin! If you end up at the wrong one, they will tell you where to go. We get lots of people who show up that aren't in our precinct. We send them off to the right place....or call your clerk's office. There are people there today.

I'm out....gotta go get the truck out and finish making sure I have everything. Coffee thermos is full so here we go!

HAGD!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning Mrs. G. Thanks. It feels pretty good, but a little sad. I think I knew in the back of my mind that I wasn't going back.

How are you doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom