• Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    No Sam, I took the pre employment **** test yesterday. I have to wait for that to come back, today hopfully.
    Then I have a bunch of OQ's to do, the fusing test, then Ill get to start. I will get paid when Im doing all of the above though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yup. Meeting a few fellow Mods and rolling down to pick up our Ingo lowers and then doing lunch.
    I have a feeling the cheeseburgers will be on me....:)

Whats up Expat....????

I am with Sam here. Any issues can be dealt with.

I think he is ticked off over the Infraction he got yesterday.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I think he is ticked off over the Infraction he got yesterday.

Ive noticed a few members have been cry babies latley, they get butt hurt when you say something against their post.
    Like the guy in the gunsmith section with the threaded barrel that got messed up. Granted Id be pissed to but to state that its junk now and he'd just run some wolf through it, why not atleast try it

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Uhhggg. I have to go to Minneapolis later this week. My Big Customer is near there and I have a meeting with them to discuss some new product.

Dislike that trip because I have to go unarmed, Minn doesn't recognise our LTCH...:noway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Here is a life lesson I will share with everyone, don't try to mash the small red new potatoes...

Made a batch of country style green beans Sunday. I put way too many taters in there (3 pounds), so I fished them out last night, put them in a bowl and mashed them with butter, garlic, salt & pepper.

Did not like the consistency of them. They were very sticky and paste like....whole batch went into the trash...:noway:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Here is a life lesson I will share with everyone, don't try to mash the small red new potatoes...

Made a batch of country style green beans Sunday. I put way too many taters in there (3 pounds), so I fished them out last night, put them in a bowl and mashed them with butter, garlic, salt & pepper.

Did not like the consistency of them. They were very sticky and paste like....whole batch went into the trash...:noway:

The Mrs. bought some potato in a pan thingy, had a bunch of the new red and yellow potatoes. Cooked em in the oven, then smashed them and loaded with chicken and cheese last night. It was pretty tasty. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom