mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What if you smack him on the ass for Mrs. G and me? Would you do that? :laugh:

I posted this in another thread I found about carrying in libraries. Have any of you had issues with detectors of any sort going off at stores when you carry?

Our WalMart has a detector of some sort that is new at the entrance. I got a new CC purse and was carrying today when I entered the store. The greeter saw me set it off coming in and didn't say anything to me. When I was leaving with my cart full of stuff, it went off again. She stopped me and then said, "oh yeah, you set it off when you came in. Go ahead." and let me leave.

Tonight, we stopped at MC Sports. When we entered, their detector went off. I had the same purse...still carrying. Hubby was also carrying. The guy at the register said it was probably my purse and said Coach purses seem to set it off. He asked what mine was and I said Coronado...he had never heard of those. He said, no problem. I'll remember when you leave that you set it off coming in. Hubby said he also set it off when he came through so I'm pretty sure it wasn't my purse...but my gun.

The library in Plymouth has detectors at the entrance, and my gun sets them off. The first time it happened, I exited and disarmed at the car and then went back in briefly with my neighbor that I help. Since then, I assumed I could not carry in the library and leave my gun in the car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom