• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sleep? What is this sleep thing you talk about??

I don't know

I love my fitbit, it is telling me exactly what I have known for some time now, I don't sleep. tells you how many times you've been restless, how many times you woke up. it's amazing how much I am restless, but not awake. That can't be good sleep

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    last night
    I was "Asleep" 6hr 55 min. 5 times awake, 11 times restless 38 minutes awake/restless. that's crazy and it isn't even the best method of tracking

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't know

I love my fitbit, it is telling me exactly what I have known for some time now, I don't sleep. tells you how many times you've been restless, how many times you woke up. it's amazing how much I am restless, but not awake. That can't be good sleep
    Yeah, nothing beats a deep sleep. I still wake up every few hours. I think it's still the Mill mentality. For I hear anything that sounds like mill noise I wake straight up. Guess 30 years of that crap is hard to get out your head.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning CM and Chez.

Weird feeling knowing this is the last time I have to put on my khaki scrubs for a couple of months... maybe forever.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What?...... Did I miss something?

I was offered a temporary position teaching math at Hobart High School. Last two months of the semester for a maternity leave. My boss at the hospital let me take a personal leave of absence so I could come back in the summer. Hopefully by then I'll have a job lined up for fall and won't have to go back.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning CM and Chez.

Weird feeling knowing this is the last time I have to put on my khaki scrubs for a couple of months... maybe forever.

I hope for you it is. I know it is time to walk away and go back to something you like a little better
    I remember the last time I wore my mill greens and hard hat. My last day was bitter sweet. 30 years of doing the same thing everyday... Fond memories... But I'm happier now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom