• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry to hear that MrsG... working the later shift again today?? How did the interview go yesterday??

midshift today

I had 2 interviews and I am just not 100% on either one. we can try a second interview with them and see if I can dig a bit deeper into what is bothering me.

I've done 5 (?) interviews and I have gotten 1 employee out of it

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    midshift today

I had 2 interviews and I am just not 100% on either one. we can try a second interview with them and see if I can dig a bit deeper into what is bothering me.

I've done 5 (?) interviews and I have gotten 1 employee out of it

Yeah, all you can do is go with your gut....You may end up not hiring either one...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, all you can do is go with your gut....You may end up not hiring either one...

I honestly don't think I will

first thing that set me off, neither one let anyone know they were there. They came in, stood around waiting for me to come out. I've met them both before, but really, you need to let someone know you are here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My Boss had me ready to hire a couple more sales reps. But, between myself and the 2 other reps, we have the machines filled for the next 3 months. Prrob won't need additional people until we get the Orlando plant running this fall.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My Boss had me ready to hire a couple more sales reps. But, between myself and the 2 other reps, we have the machines filled for the next 3 months. Prrob won't need additional people until we get the Orlando plant running this fall.

Sounds like this was a really good move for you. They've worked well with your back and neck issues. The huge deal with the chain lumber company. I'm glad its all working out

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like this was a really good move for you. They've worked well with your back and neck issues. The huge deal with the chain lumber company. I'm glad its all working out

Yes, it has been. If I had needed these neck surgeries with my old company, the bills would prob have me in bankruptcy. Their insurance was that bad...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom