Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Red is a smart man. :rockwoot:

Howdy all...I'm back. Had to call CenturyLink and explain to them why my bill should not change EVERY SINGLE month and that I was not paying what it said I owed. Got that straightened out yet again. I am tired of calling every month. I think they are well aware of how I feel after today's call. :laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Red is a smart man. :rockwoot:

Howdy all...I'm back. Had to call CenturyLink and explain to them why my bill should not change EVERY SINGLE month and that I was not paying what it said I owed. Got that straightened out yet again. I am tired of calling every month. I think they are well aware of how I feel after today's call. :laugh:
    Probably not. Some office people aren't that smart. For a while, I thought they were playing dumb.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I get a different bill amount each month from Time Warner, but its been heading in the downward motion, so I don't want to say anything yet. I think they're playing games with me.

Mine was going up $5 each time I got the bill. I would call and they would discount it back off. It went up $4.50 the month before last and I gave up...decided I wasn't going to call over $4...admitted defeat I guess. Last month, my bill was the same as the previous month so I figured we finally got an amount that we both could live with. This month, it went up $12. I called and let them have it. The first person put me on hold and then came back, mumbled something and put me back on hold and that took me to an automated system where I punched 1 for billing and got a whole new person to deal with. I'm done being nice when I call.

She told me she wasn't lying to me. I said, maybe not but next month when I call in the next person will tell me that you gave me incorrect info just like you are saying about the last person I dealt with. She didn't have much to say to that.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Hello Chock. How goes it? I've got the next 2 days off :rockwoot:. Tomorrow its supposed to flood, and Friday its supposed to be good range weather, but it will be flooded and muddy. I'm so torn on what to do. Go play and get dirty, or stay clean and enjoy another activity.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hello Chock. How goes it? I've got the next 2 days off :rockwoot:. Tomorrow its supposed to flood, and Friday its supposed to be good range weather, but it will be flooded and muddy. I'm so torn on what to do. Go play and get dirty, or stay clean and enjoy another activity.
    A little mud shouldn't be a deterrent. You can always clean up. :)

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    A little mud shouldn't be a deterrent. You can always clean up. :)

I don't think you've been on the home range, its not a little mud. You'd need two pairs of shoes, one to wear while shooting, one to change into before getting in your car. They have done a lot of work around the range, with more drainage work to be fixed this year.

But I'll probably still go.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I haven't heard yet where we are going. I was told not to cook.
    Suprise!

I don't think you've been on the home range, its not a little mud. You'd need two pairs of shoes, one to wear while shooting, one to change into before getting in your car. They have done a lot of work around the range, with more drainage work to be fixed this year.

But I'll probably still go.
    If you want range time you will figure it out. I have faith in ya!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Suprise!

If you want range time you will figure it out. I have faith in ya!

We used to go out on Wednesday every week with the kids to break up the week and give me a midweek break from cooking. Then we would go out on the weekend without the kids for "us" time. I'm thinking King Gyro but we'll see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom