• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I just got back from Plymouth. Cruising the county roads I hit a rabbit. Damn thing ran out in front of me. This happened about 50 yards from where little kids were hunting Easter eggs. I felt bad and hope none of them saw it happen. :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just got back from Plymouth. Cruising the county roads I hit a rabbit. Damn thing ran out in front of me. This happened about 50 yards from where little kids were hunting Easter eggs. I felt bad and hope none of them saw it happen. :(

Wow...killing the Easter bunny. That's harsh!

Poor bunny....I hate when I have rabbits or squirrels run out in front of me...hate it!

I am out to the flower bed now...finally. Getting a slow start today. People keep texting me like it is some sort of holiday or something.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Wow...killing the Easter bunny. That's harsh!

Poor bunny....I hate when I have rabbits or squirrels run out in front of me...hate it!

I am out to the flower bed now...finally. Getting a slow start today. People keep texting me like it is some sort of holiday or something.
    I know, right! I tried to miss it but it zigged when it should have stayed in the ****ing weeds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A/C and the windows are trimmed out.

The special order blinds that I bought to fit the new windows are not the width I paid for.

Retail people.......Do your damn jobs please.

Spec. order people....if you offer the service and charge for same then......wait for it......do your damn jobs.......:xmad:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I keep saying one more day and the flower beds will be done...so after another day of working in them, I think one more day and I might be done with the initial cleanup. Hubby is now talking about what projects we should do this summer....I need to get him back to fishing I think!

Off to get the chicken in the oven.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I keep saying one more day and the flower beds will be done...so after another day of working in them, I think one more day and I might be done with the initial cleanup. Hubby is now talking about what projects we should do this summer....I need to get him back to fishing I think!

Off to get the chicken in the oven.

What's the hubby's cell number, I'll call him and suggest you come do my landscaping too....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    A/C and the windows are trimmed out.

The special order blinds that I bought to fit the new windows are not the width I paid for.

Retail people.......Do your damn jobs please.

Spec. order people....if you offer the service and charge for same then......wait for it......do your damn jobs.......:xmad:

That stinks CM....Those aren't cheap either...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What's the hubby's cell number, I'll call him and suggest you come do my landscaping too....

I'll never tell. :)

Now, he is talking about building a brick retaining wall in front of the house so I can plant flowers along it. I think I am going to put some ornamental grass in the spot he was talking about. It is shady and not much will grow there since it is pure sand. I have a zebra grass in the back in a shady spot that has spread really well over the past few years since I bought it...too well maybe. It only gets about 12 to 18 inches high so that would look good in the bare spot out front.

I just remembered. I have a BUNCH of flower bulbs I dug up last fall that I need to replant. They are still hanging out in the root cellar. So...maybe two more days and then just regular weeding/cleaning for the rest of the summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom