Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wifey worked every day last week, so I'm letting her sleep in today...

Still wish she would get up though, I have some household projects I need to start and can't do that until she is up...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. I need to get started on some things around here but haven't found the motivation yet. Hubby just left to go fishing but there is still frost on everything and it is 30 degrees so I'm not sure how long this will last. Once it warms up a bit, I plan to work outside in my flowers. Need to start laundry.

So...interesting conversations on here...kielbasa....have to keep that in mind.

Too many guns? How can that be? Hubby went to get something out a cabinet yesterday and asked why there were guns in it. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed...guess I should move at least one of them to a different location.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We were truck shopping again on Craigslist yesterday. It is unbelievable what people want for rusted out junk. We were looking at 1987 or older Chevy trucks that hubby could possibly fix up for me, but they want $3-$4K for stuff that looks about like our old farm truck was when we paid $500 for it several years back. We don't want to do that much work. I guess my '88 will just keep rolling until it dies. I'm not having problems with it, but with over 200K on it and rust starting to pop on the rockers, cab corners and the back wheel wells, we thought we would look.

We decided we got a GREAT deal on the suburban when we bought it and that the '83 "work truck" is worth way more than we ever figured.

We did see some trans ams for sale that looked pretty sweet. Older, restored ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom