mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys! Hubby has a bajillion fishing poles in here. He has way more "set up" than we can legally fish with at one time. I found a reel I liked on Amazon...then found two more....ordered all three. This could be more expensive than guns if we don't stop somewhere.

Rain seems to have passed through. An hour after it expired, I saw we were under some sort of warning...that explained the really dark clouds and wind that passed through earlier.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi guys! Hubby has a bajillion fishing poles in here. He has way more "set up" than we can legally fish with at one time. I found a reel I liked on Amazon...then found two more....ordered all three. This could be more expensive than guns if we don't stop somewhere.

Rain seems to have passed through. An hour after it expired, I saw we were under some sort of warning...that explained the really dark clouds and wind that passed through earlier.
    Sounds like you are on a roll! Hello mom45.

Yeah, I saw the squall on the radar, heading this way very quickly.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like you are on a roll! Hello mom45.

Yeah, I saw the squall on the radar, heading this way very quickly.

I think South Bend area has 7,000 or so without power.

I wish it was a bit warmer. I would be out cleaning out flower beds. I still have quite a few to do.

I brought home some projects for my hubby. I got two of the benches with the cast iron ends and two matching chairs that all need the wood replaced. He was looking for some like that for around the fire pit and I got them from free. The neighbor's granddaughter and her husband were getting rid of them because the wood is rotted. They are the old heavy ones...not the made in China ones they sell now. I also ended up with several yard ornaments that will go in the flower beds. I probably should see if he wants me to help him empty that stuff out of my truck.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I think South Bend area has 7,000 or so without power.

I wish it was a bit warmer. I would be out cleaning out flower beds. I still have quite a few to do.

I brought home some projects for my hubby. I got two of the benches with the cast iron ends and two matching chairs that all need the wood replaced. He was looking for some like that for around the fire pit and I got them from free. The neighbor's granddaughter and her husband were getting rid of them because the wood is rotted. They are the old heavy ones...not the made in China ones they sell now. I also ended up with several yard ornaments that will go in the flower beds. I probably should see if he wants me to help him empty that stuff out of my truck.
    To bad you aren't closer, I have some redwood that would be perfect for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom