Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah. I need to take some better pictures. My EDC (every day camera) has disappeared. I bought a crappy $20 digital to tide me over until I find it, but I may just have to break down and buy a better one.

I hate when that happens. There is a box of .45acp somewhere in my trunk. I know it is in there. I have searched several times. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But I ended up with more ham at the start than I should have, so I had to go with three eggs to give me the proper balance.... So breakfast was a bit bigger than it should have been....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Been using the new tiller. It has pros and cons. It digs quite a bit deeper, which is good other than that puts the handlebars really low which is hard to my back. It covers the area much quicker... which means I don't have as much time out in the garden smoking my cigar... like I said, pluses and minuses...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Been using the new tiller. It has pros and cons. It digs quite a bit deeper, which is good other than that puts the handlebars really low which is hard to my back. It covers the area much quicker... which means I don't have as much time out in the garden smoking my cigar... like I said, pluses and minuses...

Sounds like it was a good investment Expat...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom