mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have just socks on my feet so that shouldn't hurt too badly if I were to encounter any planks.

I am going to have to leave in about 15 minutes to go help one of the older ladies I help get her tax stuff together. I think we are sneaking around so her daughter doesn't know I am helping. She told me not to come until her daughter leaves for work since she is staying with her currently.

It is such a nice day! I really want to go play in the dirt, but I know it is too early. My tulip tree is getting leaves opening up already. I have plants bursting from the ground all over the yard. Fruit tree buds are swelling like crazy. It is WAY too early for the fruit trees to be doing this. The forecast looks beautiful, but I bet the fruit farmers in Michigan are having a stroke cause this is not going to be good if we have any cold at all over the next couple of months.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have just socks on my feet so that shouldn't hurt too badly if I were to encounter any planks.

I am going to have to leave in about 15 minutes to go help one of the older ladies I help get her tax stuff together. I think we are sneaking around so her daughter doesn't know I am helping. She told me not to come until her daughter leaves for work since she is staying with her currently.

It is such a nice day! I really want to go play in the dirt, but I know it is too early. My tulip tree is getting leaves opening up already. I have plants bursting from the ground all over the yard. Fruit tree buds are swelling like crazy. It is WAY too early for the fruit trees to be doing this. The forecast looks beautiful, but I bet the fruit farmers in Michigan are having a stroke cause this is not going to be good if we have any cold at all over the next couple of months.

I looked earlier today and my trees aren't doing squat..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So many of our flowering trees and shrubs have swollen buds. I was looking at one of the plum trees that I would have sworn was dead a couple of weeks ago, and it is LOADED With buds. 70 is too warm for March, but it is a nice change.

I guess I better get moving....things to do and places to go. I hope I don't blow away. Wind is really picking up.

BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    elijaharchiive
    Top Bottom