Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Did you get your learn on with the new phone system?

Yeah, that was actually pretty cool. It interacts with Outlook and you can answer your phone from your computer. Fancy stuff. I like the new system.

...however, because of the 8-10 people in the large training area for phone learnin' we had to have our company wide safety meeting in the break room. People crammed in, standing room only. I said eff it and came back to the old building...I think I'm the only one here.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We could have had phone training in 1 of the 2 conference rooms built for a group of ~10 people at the new building, then had the safety meeting in the large training area. But nooo...that makes too much sense.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So we have this company cafe that tries to fancy up their menu with silly **** sometimes, but it's always executed poorly. They should really stick to burgers and fries. I just asked the 'manager' if the farro salad was "gluten free"... She's looking into it for me.

For those that don't have a culinary background... "Farro" is literally prepared wheat berries. It's about the most gluteny substance on the planet. I was trying to make a joke.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    It's OK brother.

I laughed at the joke.

profile_picture_by_iknowthatfeelplz-d4enmbi.png

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So we have this company cafe that tries to fancy up their menu with silly **** sometimes, but it's always executed poorly. They should really stick to burgers and fries. I just asked the 'manager' if the farro salad was "gluten free"... She's looking into it for me.

For those that don't have a culinary background... "Farro" is literally prepared wheat berries. It's about the most gluteny substance on the planet. I was trying to make a joke.

I wouldn't have known what farro was if you didn't tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom